tabs

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Halloween Festivities 2012

I realize Halloween was 3 months ago, but I'm just catching up on my blogging and recording some memorable family moments so my kiddies can remember some fun times we shared as a family.

This was P's first Halloween parade at preschool.  She wanted to go as a princess and luckily she already had a stockpile of princess dresses at home, so we didn't have to buy one.

Our family likes to dress up together for Halloween.  I imagine as the kids get older, they won't want to dress up with us.  But luckily at this age, they still think it's fun.  So this year, we dressed up as the Incredibles. 

We had picked the biggest pumpkin we could find when we visited Riamede Farm.  The kids helped me carve it, using a simple stencil we found online. 

Our church had a Family Fall Festival and one of the games I prepared was this Pumpkin Bean Bag Toss, using a large box and some poster board for the pumpkin faces.

Here was another simple game idea using black and orange disposable cups, some pumpkin face stickers from Oriental Trading, leftover grass from Easter and some rings for the kids to toss onto the cups.


Finally, fall is never complete without caramel apples using this simple recipe here.



No comments:

Post a Comment